Nutty Room Nutty Room

Not bad, but not very nutty.

Also, it's lair...not layer.
Thank you.

Boxxy Boxxy

The queen of /b/

But it's just a youtube clip. FAIL.

OLA Contest Entry OLA Contest Entry

This is an ad.

I understand there's some sort of contest, but who's dumb enough to use these scam auction websites? Put your junk on Craigslist for free, and don't bother us with an ad.

smirkstudios responds:

i'm not bothering you or trying to convince you anything. you should review my MOVIE QUALITY, STORY, and RELEVANCE to PURPOSE, not talk me down for something i did as a favor to my mother, who is "DUMB ENOUGH TO USE THESE SCAM AUCTION WEBSITES," thank you very much. plus you did not offer any useful advice other than a COUNTER AD for Craigslist, which makes your statements redundant and hippicritical. thanks for the review anyways, and if i got a zero, then i deserve a zero. just dont be a jerk about it. give me the zero, some advice, and keep your comments to yourself.

MK vs DCU MK vs DCU

GTFO! Incredible!

Exciting flash! Did have some graphic issues, but good use of sprites in a 3D space. (coming toward you, in front and behind stuff).
I found myself rooting for MK characters. That's just my preference.
Excellent job!

NEDM NEDM

NOT ENOUGH DOOM MUSIC!!

OMG, get your YTMND memes straight, dude!
Also, dumb and done tons better over at YTMND.com, where this is from.
Just search NEDM.

lolzville responds:

i was just messing about. no effort went into this

Clock Trouble Clock Trouble

Perfectly awful.

Mildly boring graphics slapped on a wildly dull phone prank not of your creating.
And that's the Clock Crew fur ya.

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Enjoyable, if I was back in 8th grade.

A collection of dick and fag jokes suitable for a 15 year old.
Did I mention it's filled with obvious meme jokes?
Score!
I look forward to the creator growing up and showing us some more matured humor.

Newgrounds is Down Newgrounds is Down

Simple and looped

Have you ever been over to YTMND? More suited for over there.

Heil responds:

its a newgrounds related joke, why the fuck would i put it on a diffrent site? fucking moron

Alex Seryoua: Episode I Alex Seryoua: Episode I

Blech!

No work, but the animation is a bit jerky and the constant camera twitching made me nauseous. Interesting idea, just hold the camera still please.

danomano65 responds:

gaaah damn it, i forgot you didn't like that. should have been more careful.

Clock Suckers Trailer Clock Suckers Trailer

Have fun at collegehumor.com...

Good series, but unfortunately you're leaving the community which got you famous.
Enjoy the little bittta cash collegehumor.com is giving ya.
Cya.